Eastside Family Counseling offers mental health services for LGBTQIA+ individuals and their family, friends, & significant others. We offer a supportive atmosphere that is inclusive, trauma-informed, and culturally sensitive for all our clients.
We know that there can be multiple barriers to receiving mental health treatment and that personal, family, and social acceptance of sexual orientation and gender identity can affect the mental health and personal safety of LGBTQIA+ individuals. We are here to help remove those barriers and offer services and support.
- Support with coming out to family and friends
- Coping skills and strategies
- Family Separation
- Grief and Loss
- Aging and wellness for older adults
- Healthy relationships – couples, peers, family (of origin and by choice)
- Queer parenting and family dynamics navigation
- Consultation, support, and guidance for the parents, caregivers & family members of infants, toddlers & children who express gender fluidity or opposite natal gender behaviors.
- Transition related services, including referrals to competent medical providers and letters for transition related procedures and hormone replacement therapy.
- Non-traditional family constellation support
- Substance-Use Disorders and Addiction
- Suicide Prevention
- HIV/AIDS diagnosis support
We adhere to the WPATH Standards of Care
Daylen Gonzales, MSW, LSWAIC, MHP, CDPT is our LGBTQIA focused clinician. She has experience working with children, teens, adults , couples and families. She brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and sensitivity, along with a strong social justice lens to supporting the Eastside LGBTQIA community. Reach out today to schedule a complimentary 30 minute consultation.